Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Night

I've almost made it through the day without going over! I count my points from midnight to midnight, and, since it's almost midnight, I can pretty much count on myself making it.

Since part of this blog is to show that you can lose weight and still eat tasty, comfort foods, I thought I'd write down everything I ate today. In addition to the smoothie and brownies I had this morning (6.5 points), my other meals can be described as follows:
  • Meal 2: (5 points) whole wheat linguine with homemade Alfredo sauce, broccoli, and another brownie
  • Meal 3: (5 points) a large piece of meatloaf
  • Meal 4: (8 points) spicy crock pot chicken and three oatmeal applesauce pancakes with butter

I get 21 points a day and today I got 3.5 activity points, so I that's why I ate 24.5 points.

I think part of the reason I did so well today is because all of my meals were a decent size and left me satisfied! The activity points helped, too, otherwise I would have just had a little bit of chicken and not the pancakes for my last meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment